Wednesday, June 15, 2022

May 2021

 

This month we celebrated our anniversary with a short little trip to San Diego. We got to go to see the Temple (only on the outside). We were married the first day the temple was open. I got to go get a nice Italian dinner and downtown area and go on a boat whale watching trip.


We got to visit the temple where it all started. 



We found a great breakfast place and I had the German Oven Pancake which was delicious. 

All the California ladies did it at home women’s conference day. Everything‘s been online and Penny hosted a beautiful day together. We haven’t seen her in person since her heart transplant so it was a very sweet experience. 



We also hosted Mother’s Day at our house and were able to have family over. Jeff did a good job buying his mom a new dress. She loved it.




I came up with some sewn water bottle covers to give out to mothers for Mothers Day. 


Joel and Jeff took another trip to Cabo together.


I finished my first official school year as a teacher doing virtual. I hadn’t seen the students or the campus that I technically was working for in person until they were having promotion. I made a sign and was able to go and wave to people as they did their drive-through promotion. My job was only for one year so I’ll see if I can pick up a job for next year. 







And some update pictures from Ashley who is loving living in Idaho. 





























No comments: