Wednesday, June 15, 2022

January and February 2021

 Start of a new year. These last couple of months Ashley celebrated a birthday and has been dating Conute. She met Ashley on her last semester at school and she decided to stay up in Idaho and get a job even though she wasn’t going to continue with school.

   

I have been doing more mask making and Organize my craft room. I also found a way to use some of the string stash that was given to me by creating some string art. We are going to have a hybrid in person and virtual Relief Society conference and we made kits for the Temple string art so that sisters could do it at home.

  

 

Jeff got his award for being in the top five at New York Life. We got to go to an outdoor drive up event to celebrate him. It’s interesting for me to see how people are adapting to allow for things to happen even though we have to be socially distanced.


 

Taylor Rose found the wedding dress she wants! We are slowly making wedding plans for this summer for the Taylor‘s.




Who knew I would still be sewing masks! Well I decided to make some for Valentine's Day. I've been selling masks for $5.00, or the a donation at times and I've given hundreds away for free. 


 




I decided to make some motivational signs to hang up in my virtual classroom (aka Jacob's room). They are on the wall above our class pet....the Leopard gecko Timmy. 







Being at home gives me the time to still do some sewing. Like sewing memory pillows for VITAS. 






No comments: