Wednesday, June 15, 2022

February Vegas trip 2021

 So the Taylor‘s got back their engagement pictures. They have some great ones and they’re gonna start working on invitations. They turned out great!

  

For Valentine’s Day we decided to get out of town and go to Vegas with the Oleson‘s. There were still mask mandates but lots of crowds as well. I felt somewhat back to normal. We got to go to red rock and see some of the petroglyphs and explore around the downtown area.. 


My favorite part was the ghost town/ min tour that we visited on our drive home. We get to see a real mine and take a tour. It wasn’t very far out of town and it was very interesting.



Before Ashley and Jacob went back up to school we did a painting day. I painted Ashley a picture of the Poppyfields that Mary Ann and I saw during the super bloom.  I also had fun doing an online painting class. I painted a jar of sunflowers and reminded me how much fun it can be to paint. 


Jeff and Joel also got to go on a trip to Cabo. Joel is buying an investment property in Cabo so they are planning to do a few trips together.








Ashley and Conute...enjoying time together. 

















































No comments: