Monday, June 28, 2021

May 2020

Still doing mask making… The deliveries get put in the bucket and people come and pick them up. I’ve reconnected with my friend Joann who is a nurse down in San Diego. I’ve sent her multiple masks and she sent me thank you’s and even bought Virginia and I a T-shirt. 



Jeff and I celebrated our 27th anniversary. We ended up getting takeout and eating in the dining room while the kids were in the other room watching TV. Not very romantic but it is what it is. He got me flowers and I drew a picture to remember them.


So Ashley was not thinking that her graduation would be like this. She can’t go to school and they won’t be able to do an in person graduation. Not very fun and who knew she wouldn’t be able to say goodbye to all the people she went to school with for the last 13 years.

   


We got her cap and gown and it made it real! But it still feels unreal since were still at home.

 


I’ve been taking Maddie on walks to keep still sane. I’ve lost all my walking buddies but she enjoys getting out of the house. The dog is happy to have all of us home!


Dropped another load of masks off at March Air Force Base for the military.



My friends husband just retired and I was able to use the Cricut  and spray paint this garage sale yard sign from the dollar store to make a yard sign to help him celebrate.




So we had a cool thing going on down at the beach. It was a bio luminescent tide. We had heard about it but we hadn’t seen it. Do you and Virginia had checked it out a couple times in Oceanside. We heard it was going to be going on in Newport so we met up with them to check it out.






There was a quite a few of us down there to see it. You couldn’t see it really well but once it got dark you could see blue especially when the waves would crash.





Joel looking like an alien ha ha
 



It’s getting real!! 







 

No comments: