Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday Skating 2nd edition

I have pictures to post of our trip to San Fransisco but I probably won't get to it today. Ashley is home sick with a croupy cough so I'm bringing her in to the doctors today and she wants me to "sit next to her" because she doesn't feel good.

So here is the kids 2nd edition of Sunday skating. I have to warn you it comes with a parental advisory. Just be advised that probably 1/2 of the video will be annoying to parents. They start off by demonstrating all their gag gifts from Christmas including a fart noise maker and fake buggers. Jeff was not ammused but I thought it captures elementary school humor pretty realistically. So don't say I didn't warn you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjxJfsPbyc

1 comment:

lance n sarah said...

I loved that video. I remember doing thing like that when I was younger. Somewhere my mom has videos of us making commercials with our cousins. Goo d job guys.