Today Ashley is 8! Can't believe it.
OK so 8 things about her...
1. Right now she insists she doesn't like pink or princesses anymore. Her favorite color is blue. (But she'll still wear pink ;)
2. She loves to draw and she's pretty good at it I must say. (But sometimes she just sits there and asks me "What should I draw?")
3. She's waiting for me to find her a pair of boots with the little balls that hang down. I haven't found them yet.
4. She has a lot of friends at school and church. She says that even people that she doesn't know, know her name!
5. She's the best snuggler and likes to sit close to you.
6. She is loyal. She is always wanting to give gifts to her friends, bring pictures to her teacher and write notes to me (especially if I'm gone or had a bad day).
7. This year she is taking a funky jazz class and has starting taking piano lessons like her brothers.
8. and lastly she is looking forward to getting baptized soon, and going to achievement days!
After being sick all last week I had to nix the ditching school to go to Disneyland plans. Just wouldn't be responsible. So I was going to make brownies and come to her school and celebrate with her friends.
Well at about 9:30 I got a call from the school. Ashley was crying and insisting that she was going to throw up.
When I went to pick her up from school the school secretary asked her to stop crying because then she would throw up for sure.
So I brought her home.
I'm thinking it could've been the piggy pop I let her eat at breakfast reacting with her anti-biotic that already makes her feel sick to her stomach...
(Megan Stapley made these for last nights Relief Society meeting)
or the fact that she was just really tired...
What a great birthday. Sorry honey.