Thanks a lot Sharla:) Really I don't mind too much...
How to play this game of tag.
Post these rules on your blog:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- family time when everyone is getting along and happy to be around each other
- watching my children progress and succeed especially when they are doing something that is hard for them
- the blessings of the gospel in my life and my families life
- I won't be around to raise my children
- That I'll take on too much and the things that are important will start falling through the cracks
- that I'll yet again hit something with the car (and this time it will be bad)
- Eventually to continue school and get a master's degree (though I'm postponing it for now)
- Substitute teach for my children's classes (Ashley's already had a sub more days than she's had her real teacher)
- Finally get caught up with scrapbooking
3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
- scrapbooking again, now that I got a weekend away at a scrap and stay (thanks again to Sharla)
- relief society
3 Random surprising Facts about me:
- I'm gaining quite a collection of dents on my car. Most recently I had a run-in with a large, stationary rock that left it's mark down the bottom side of my car. Jeff swears he'll never get me a new car again and I don't blame him (the first new car I've ever had and I've banged it up more than any of the other ones we've had).
- I just ran out of gas for the first time in my life thinking I could make it to the gas station while driving there up hill. Luckily Jeff came to my rescue
- I eat way too much sugar!
I tag... Janell, Jenny Krepps, Shawna B., Ann Marie L., and Taylor B.