Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Christmas 2021

We got back from the family reunion with some souvenirs… Almost all of us got pretty sick. A lot of the family members had been sick with various ailments and we brought it home as a souvenir. Sadly most of my Christmas break with spent recovering but there were a few highlights!



 


We got together on Christmas day to open presents. We were able to have Conute with us this year as well. Taylor got creative with his present wrapping for Taylor‘s present ha ha. I posted a video of it on TickTock and it went viral.



We also got to play games and decorate cookies and spend some time together.




This is the gift I made for the Taylor's which was a flower arrangement under glass using the flowers left over from their wedding that I had drying in the garage for months. 





Maddie's favorite part of Christmas is getting her stocking!




Angela and Robert's family got to go up to Loyalton and visit with Mom and Jim and spend Christmas with them. They had a white Christmas and had their fill of snow!







For Ashley's gift I made her a sweater! It was my first attempt. It was labeled as a "weekend sweater" but it took me weeks, ha ha. I have to say it turned out pretty good considering I didn't have her with me to try it on. The sleeves were a little long but the rest of it was fine. 




A few days after Christmas we got to have our annual White Elephant Gift Exchange with the Olesons (usually we have the Zooks too but they were in Loyalton) It didn't disappoint ...we had a lot of crazy gifts. 
























Cute couple cooking in the kitchen. 


 

No comments: